This morning I reworked my new doll pattern. It turned out much better by leaving the legs separate from the body. Now my stuffing hole is back in the bottom, instead of the head. The canvas doll shown in the first photo didn’t make it through the stuffing process. Another case of seams being to close to the edge. Another doll scrapped. Bummer.
The Daisy doll on the other hand is turning out just right. I changed the leg shape, no more chicken legs! I sewed a seam for the shoulder joint since the arms are now connected to the body. It was a bit stiff before I made the joint in the shoulder.
I’m just about out of time for making stuff and blogging today. This evening, my band Sunlight is heading into the recording studio to start work on our second CD! I cannot wait to share these new songs, it’s going to be great! I’m grateful I get to live my dreams on a daily basis. If I can do it, anybody can. Never give up!