Huge thanks to Brush, Needle & Whisk for nominating my blog for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! Please click on their link and check out their blog!🙂
1] Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog– see above
2] List seven random things about yourself–
1. We have 4 chickens that we keep for their eggs, I could never kill them (though my husband may someday!). Their names are Frida, Hildy, Ophelia and Georgia!
2. I grew up less than an hour away from the US/Mexico border in southern New Mexico.
3. I was named after my aunt Paula, who supposedly died when she was 9 years old. She may or may not have even existed. The only proof we have is a funeral memorial card. There is no record of her birth or life.
4. I was on TV once when I was 8 years old, playing the recorder with my 3rd grade class on the local college station.
5. I LOVE roller coasters, but the round and round rides make me sick!
6. I once wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up, at age 14, then I decided to be an artist instead!
7. I live my life to it’s fullest everyday! I enjoy being out of my comfort zone!
3] Nominate fifteen other blogs– There is quite the variety of blogs on my list. All of these bloggers follow my blog and so I am nominating them, not only to say thank you for following my blog, but also because I think their blogs are just lovely, in one way or another!🙂
4] Notify the fifteen nominees
5] Put the award logo on your blog.
AND, once again, I would like to thank Rachael Symons for nominating my blog for this “lovely” award!🙂