I have seen something floating around the internet that has me intrigued. It’s the whole 30 days of thankfulness or something like that. Anyway, since I am getting started past the middle of the month, I decided to post all 30 days in one blog post. So, here are 30 of the hundreds of things that I’m extremely thankful for.
1. my sweetie and soulmate, Aaron Lewis
2. a career that is my dream come true, creating/selling my art!
3. the support of a loving family
4. three healthy, smart, good looking sons, Bryan, Jeff and Nate
5. a warm place to sleep at night
6. good food to eat 3 times a day, 7 days a week
8. Chroma Studios
9. Some of the most amazing and wonderful friends anyone could ever hope for
11. a beautiful, sunny day
12. the changing of seasons
14. lunch out with a friend I haven’t talked to in a while
15. studio time, all day!
16. a glass of wine at the end of a tiring day
19. a mom/son art show!
20. loving puppies who love me no matter what
21. blank canvas
22. clean, organized studio space
23. a good movie
24. Thanksgiving and all the food
25. facebook for keeping me in touch with people I may never have seen again
26. new tubes of paint AND new brushes AND blank canvas all at the same time!
29. inner peace
30. my health!