Ok, so I don’t usually participate in these, but since it’s Saturday and I was tagged by one of my favorite artist bloggers, Jessica Torrant, I figured I’d play along.
the rules:link to the person who tagged you > post the rules on your blog > write six random things about yourself > tag six people at the end of your post and link to them > let each person know they’ve been tagged
1. I was on the swim team in high school, always loved swimming in fact. Started swimming when I was 9 months old in the Atlantic ocean.
2. I was terribly shy as a kid. No one ever believes me when I tell them this, since I’m such a loudmouth now! When I was in elementary school I was picked on excessively, which made me afraid to make new friends or even talk to anyone new.
3. I lived in Hawaii for 8 months when I was 17. My first husband( I married for the first time at 16!) was in the army so he was stationed there. It was not as great as most people would think. My favorite bumper sticker when I was there was “Just another shitty day in paradise”. Hawaii is no fun when you are poor!
4. I owned a frame shop in Las Cruces, NM for a grand total of 2 months! I left my first husband and lost everything because of or shortly after the divorce.
5. I am deathly allergic to cats, I can be in a house with cats for about 15 minutes before I start wheezing, my eyes swell up and my nose and throat get tight and constricted. This is the main reason that I am a dog person.
6. I LOVE to sing! I sing aloud in the car, the shower, while I paint, anytime really!
I’m tagging the following people