I’m currently working on the second half of my 1995 Art Story, until it’s finished, here is a great post I found by an anonymous writer about the symptoms of inner peace. Very contagious condition, PLEASE PASS IT ON!
SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE
Watch for signs of Peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to it and it seems likely that we could find our society experiencing it in epidemic proportions. Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:
1. Tendency to think and act spontaneously, rather than from fear.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. Loss of interest in judging other people.
4. Loss of interest in judging self.
5. Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
6. Loss of interest in conflict.
7. Loss of ability to worry (a very serious symptom).
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and with nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes and from the heart.
11. Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
12. Increasing susceptibility to Love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition may be too far advanced to turn back. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting several of these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk. This condition of Inner Peace is likely will into its infectious stage.